Grilled Ham & Cheese Roll Ups
A fun twist on the classic sandwich, these roll ups are filled with melty American Cheese, Sharp Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese, and sweet Maple Honey Ham. Crispy, cheesy, and easy to make, they're perfect for dunking in tomato soup.
- Lay out each slice of bread and flatten individually with a rolling pin until each piece reaches ¼-inch thickness.
- Layer one slice of each type of cheese on every slice of bread. Then top the cheese with one slice of ham per piece of bread.
- Carefully roll up each slice of bread tightly.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Gradually add the roll ups to the skillet. Rotate the roll ups as needed and cook until all sides are browned and the cheese is melted, about 3-4 minutes. Add additional butter if needed.
- Remove roll ups from the skillet and serve.