EverRoast Chicken Pesto Panini
Need a quick weeknight dinner? Filled with savory EverRoast Chicken, melty Fresh Mozzarella, and garlicky pesto, this panini is an effortless yet delectable meal.
- Preheat an electric panini maker.
- Slice ciabatta roll in half, lay both halves of the roll flat on a clean work surface.
- Layer ingredients on top of one side of the roll in the following order: pesto, chicken, mozzarella, and red peppers. Top with remaining side of the roll.
- Brush the top and bottom of the sandwich with the olive oil and place in the pre-heated panini maker.
- Cook until the cheese is melted, about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove sandwiches from the skillet, serve and enjoy!