- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook broccoli rabe until bright green, about 30 seconds; drain and reserve pot.
- Transfer broccoli rabe to a bowl of ice water to cool. Drain. Squeeze out water; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Combine broccoli rabe, garlic, oil, and red pepper flakes in reserved pot.
- Cook over low heat, stirring often, until broccoli rabe is very soft, 40-50 minutes. Let pesto cool slightly. Mix in Pecorino and honey.
- On a clean work surface add broccoli rabe pesto to both slices of bread.
- Add 2 slices provolone cheese and 2 slices prosciutto.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add sandwich to skillet and cook until bread is toasted and cheese melts. About 4-5 minutes per side.
Your email has been sent!