FireSmith Flame Grilled Chicken, Bacon & Ranch Melt
Perfectly charred chicken. Melty cheese. Crispy bacon. Creamy ranch. This loaded sandwich is decadence to the max—and the deeply savory flavor of FireSmith Flame Grilled Chicken Breast makes each bite truly indulgent.
- In a small bowl, combine ranch dressing, bacon, and shredded cheese.
- Heat a medium skillet over low heat.
- Spread butter on the outside of each slice of bread. Place a slice of bread butter-side down in the skillet. Top with bacon-cheese mixture, chicken and a slice of cheese.
- Place the second slice of bread on top, buttered side up.
- Adjust heat to medium and cook until the bread is slightly browned and the cheese is melted, about 3-4 minutes per side.