SmokeMaster Black Forest Ham & Caramelized Apple Wrap
Pair our SmokeMaster Beechwood Smoked Black Forest Ham and Gouda Cheese with caramelized apples for a mouthwatering midday meal.
For the caramelized apples:
- Melt butter in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the apples and sauté until they start to turn tender, approximately 6 to 8 minutes; stirring frequently.
- Remove the apples from heat and mix in the Brown Sugar & Spice Glaze. Set aside to cool.
For the wrap:
- In a small bowl, mix together the cranberry sauce and mayonnaise to make a cranberry mayonnaise sauce. Spread the cranberry mayonnaise on one side of the tortilla, cover completely.
- Next, layer the ingredients in the following order: ham, cheese, caramelized apples, greens.
- Starting at one end, tightly roll the tortilla, tucking ingredients as you roll. Slice in half diagonally and serve.