Roasted Garlic Hummus and Vegetable Sandwich
Complement the flavor of your next sandwich with our Roasted Garlic Hummus and Muenster Cheese.
- On a clean work surface, prepare zucchini and bell peppers. Lightly brush with olive oil, and season with salt and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Grill the vegetables until cooked, 10-15 minutes.
- On clean work surface, lay the slices of French bread flat and brush one side with olive oil. Grill with olive oil side down, 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and spread one side of bread with Boar's Head Roasted Garlic Hummus.
- Top hummus with Boar's Head Muenster Cheese, cooked vegetables, and arugula. Crown with second piece of bread.
- Cut into halves and serve.