Baked Prosciutto & Brie with Apple Butter
Sweet, salty and savory, our Baked Prosciutto & Brie with Apple Butter is a memorable dish that serves well on wintry evenings. Make it for your next holiday party or for any evening.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut 16 (1/2-inch thick) slices of French bread.
- Butter the bread slices on both sides and place on a baking sheet.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. of apple butter on each slice of bread.
- Add 2 slices of pear to each slice.
- Top with the Brie slices.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top with a slice of prosciutto.