Bring flavor to the dinner table with a variety of delicious French baguette pizza styles. Baguettes are broiled and topped with pizza favorites, from classic toppings to sweet or spicy additions, for a unique Boar's Head pizza night.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Slice each baguette in half lengthwise and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Assemble the Pepperoni & Mozzarella baguette: Evenly layer each ingredient on two baguette halves, starting with sauce and followed by the mozzarella and pepperoni. Reserve crushed pepper and parmesan for topping.
- Assemble the Prosciutto & Goat Cheese baguette: Evenly layer each ingredient on two baguette halves starting with olive oil and followed by fig jam and goat cheese.
- Assemble the Buffalo Chicken baguette: Evenly layer the ranch dressing, chicken and cheddar on two baguette halves. Reserve the remaining toppings for after baking.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and baguette is toasted.
- Remove and place remaining garnishes on top of the baguettes: the crushed red pepper and parmesan over the pepperoni and mozzarella; the sliced prosciutto on the fig jam and goat cheese; and the green onions, blue cheese crumbles and buffalo sauce on the buffalo chicken baguette.