Mini Baked Quesadillas
Quesadillas made for little hands and big appetites! Filled with the irresistible flavors of Colby Jack Cheese and Golden Classic Chicken and a variety of toppings to customize them, our Mini Quesadillas are the perfect weeknight for the whole family.
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken, cheese, and a squeeze of lime.
- Divide the filling between each tortilla, then fold the tortillas closed.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, until the tortillas are toasted and the cheese has melted.
- Serve with guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo, and shredded lettuce.