Whipped Goat Cheese with Peas & Crispy Prosciutto
Bright, tangy and satisfyingly smooth, this festive spring side features Chévre Goat Cheese and sautéed peas with a crisp addition of buttery Prosciutto di Parma. The perfect complement to Sweet Slice Uncured Ham, whip up this dish in no time!
- Prepare Sweet Slice Uncured Ham according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shallot and cook until the slices are translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add the julienned prosciutto, breaking pieces apart as needed.
- Mix in both peas, and allow to cook until softened, stirring occasionally. If the prosciutto is crispy, remove from heat and set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the goat cheese, cream cheese, olive oil and lemon zest until smooth and well combined. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Carve the prepared Sweet Slice Uncured Ham according to package directions.
- Dress individual plates with a spread of whipped goat cheese, slices of ham and top with sautéed peas.