Corned Beef and Cabbage
Don't tend to a complicated meal when you can prepare our 1st Cut Cooked Corned Beef Brisket with cabbage and leave it to simmer with no worries. This memorable meal is great any time of the year, and the perfect way to end a busy day.
- Remove all packaging and place corned beef brisket into a 4-quart pot.
- Add the provided spice pouch and enough cold water to cover.
- Bring water to a boil, cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 2.5-3 hours until tender and internal temperature reaches 160° F (cooking time will vary depending on the brisket).
- Add potatoes, carrots, onions and cabbage during the final hour of cooking.
- Remove from the pot and slice across the grain.
- Serve and enjoy.