Bowtie Pasta with Boar's Head Bacon & Goat Cheese
The perfect dish for date night: Bowtie Pasta with Boar’s Head Bacon & Goat Cheese.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat the butter and oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the shallot and saute until soft and translucent, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes and white wine and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the whipping cream and salt.
- Meanwhile, in another pan, cook the bacon until browned and crispy, about 8 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- In a large pot, toss the pasta with the prepared sauce.
- Add the broth.
- While the pasta is still warm, add in the spinach, pecorino romano, and bacon.
- Top each serving with a few dollops of goat cheese.