EverRoast Chicken Breast and Leek Pizza
Boar's Head EverRoast® Chicken is slow-roasted as chicken used to be cooked, surrounded in a pan of vegetables. The leeks bring out the baked-in flavor of the chicken enhanced further by the roasted peppers. If desired, you can also use the pizza toppings on focaccia bread instead of a pizza crust.
- Preheat the oven to 500°F.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the leek and cook just until softened or light green, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a medium-sized bowl.
- Place the pizza onto a non-stick baking sheet and brush lightly with olive oil.
- Layer the chicken, peppers, and leeks alternately with 1 cup of the Feta, leaving a 1-inch border around the crust.
- Sprinkle ½ cups remaining Feta on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the oven or until the crust is golden and the cheese bubbly.
- Transfer pizza to a rack to let settle for a few minutes; garnish with basil, salt and pepper, slice and serve.