London Broil French Dip Sandwich With Au Jus
Loaded with rich London Broil Roast Beef, this indulgent sandwich gets another savory kick from caramelized onions and melty Caramelized Onion Jack Cheese. Get ready to dive right in!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut French Baguette horizontally and place on baking sheet.
- In a medium saucepan, combine Water and Beef Consume over medium high heat. Stir until well mixed.
- Dip Boar's Head London Broil Roast Beef in broth until warm or for 3 minutes.
- Arrange London Broil Roast Beef on French Baguette and top with cheese and onions.
- Bake sandwich for 3-5 minutes or until Cheese has melted.
- Slice in half diagonally and serve with a small bowl of extra Au Jus for dipping.