BourbonRidge Uncured Smoked Ham, Apple & Brie Grilled Cheese
With creamy French Brie Cheese, smoky yet sweet ham, and crisp green apples, this grilled cheese is a true lunch-time treat.
- Evenly spread mayonnaise on the outside of both slices of bread.
- On a small skillet over medium heat, place one slice of bread mayonnaise side down.
- Spread honey mustard on the bread, then top with the slices of brie, ham and apples.
- Place the remaining slice of bread on top of the sandwich, mayo side up.
- Grill until the bread is golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 3-4 minutes per side.