Pumpkin Pie Hummus Ravioli
A savory way to serve our Pumpkin Pie Dessert Hummus, this ravioli dish expertly balances unique flavor profiles in every bite. Complemented by notes of pumpkin filling and an effortless Gorgonzola Cream Sauce, your tastebuds are in for a savory treat.
- Place a sheet of lasagna on a cutting board. Cut in half lengthwise, then slice into 8 squares. Repeat with the remaining lasagna sheets.
- Place half of the squares on a clean, flat work surface and spoon 2 teaspoons of hummus at the center of each. Brush the edges of the squares with water, top with the remaining squares, then press the edges gently to seal. Cover and set aside.
- Heat a large pot of water for the ravioli.
- For the gorgonzola sauce, melt butter in a medium sauté pan over medium heat. Add pecans and sage leaves and sauté for 3-5 minutes. Reduce heat to low and add gorgonzola and mozzarella, stirring occasionally.
- Cook the ravioli in the boiling water for 1-2 minutes, or until the ravioli floats. Remove from water and add ravioli and 2 tablespoons of pasta water directly to the gorgonzola sauce. Toss gently to combine.
- Serve with grated Parmigiano Reggiano.