BourbonRidge Ham & Cheese Sliders with Caramelized Pineapple
Get the party started and savor melt-in-your-mouth flavor when the sweetness of caramelized pineapple meets savory BourbonRidge Ham.
- Heat one tablespoon of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Melt the brown sugar into the butter, then add the diced pineapple. Cook until the pineapple is golden brown and caramelized, about 3-4 minutes per side. Remove from heat.
- Line a 9x13 baking dish or sheet with foil. Arrange the bottom halves of the rolls on the baking dish, brushing each with half of the melted butter.
- Layer the cheese, pineapple, ham and bacon on top, drizzling with honey mustard then crowning with the slider lids.
- Brush the remaining butter on top of the rolls.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Remove the foil, then serve warm with extra honey mustard for dipping.