Switzerland Swiss Cheese Fondue
Make a decadent fondue at home with Imported Switzerland Swiss®Cheese that's been expertly-crafted with Alpine milk. This smooth-textured, bold-flavored fondue is perfect to dip bread, apples, or your favorite vegetable into.
- Rub inside of a 4-quart pot with garlic slices. Add wine to pot and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Stir together cornstarch and kirsch in a cup. Gradually add Switzerland Swiss Cheese to pot and stir constantly side-to-side until cheese is melted.
- Stir cornstarch mixture into fondue. Bring fondue to a simmer and cook, stirring until thickened (5-8 minutes).
- Transfer fondue pot to sit over a flame.
- Enjoy with favorite pairings.