- Place 6 slices of Bold Ichiban Teriyaki Style Chicken on plastic wrap and coat with a thin layer of the coconut mornay sauce. Sprinkle with pine nuts and cover with the nori sheet. Add the 2 remaining slices of chicken on top of the nori sheet and another layer of the coconut moray sauce.
- To roll the croquette, utilize the plastic wrap to mold and compress the roll and continue to roll, similar to sushi, until the roll is complete. Coat with flour, dip in egg wash and then coat with panko breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry in 350 degree oil until golden brown. Remove from oil, drain and reserve.
- To serve, place ½ cup of the coconut mornay sauce on each of 4 plates. Cut croquette into 8 equal pieces, serving 2 on each plate. Garnish each plate with teriyaki sauce.
- Heat milk in a medium sauce pan until steaming.
- Create a roux by heating the flour and butter in a small sauté pan over medium heat until a paste forms.
- Whisk the roux into the milk. Add the cheeses and allow to incorporate.
- Whisk in coconut milk, season with salt, pepper, and lime zest to taste.
- Cook gently, stirring often, until flour taste is gone and consistency is thick and creamy. Keep warm until using.
Your email has been sent!