Smoked Gouda Mac & Cheese
Introducing the definitive homemade mac and cheese for those who appreciate quality artisanship. Vermont Cheddar, Smoked Gouda and Whole Milk Mozzarella melt together into rigatoni noodles for rich and creamy perfection.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add the flour and whisk to combine. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in the heavy cream and milk. Continue to whisk periodically until thick, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the Cheddar, Smoked Gouda, Mozzarella cheese, Bacon, salt, pepper and hot sauce to the pan and stir until melted.
- Add the cooked pasta; stir to combine with the cheese mixture.
- Pour the Mac & Cheese into an ovenproof baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes.