Bring the deli to your backyard with these loaded hot dogs. Inspired by the classic Reuben sandwich, Boar's Head Franks are paired with tart Sauerkraut, tangy Kosher Dill Pickles, creamy Switzerland Swiss Cheese, and zesty Thousand Island dressing.
- Open the package of the franks and place individual franks on the grill. Grill to your desired preference, about 5 to 7 minutes, turning the franks occasionally.
- Place a cast iron skillet on the grill or on a stove set to medium heat. Add the sauerkraut to the pan and heat through.
- Coat the inside of the hot dog buns with cooking spray and toast on the grill.
- Place a grilled frank in each bun.
- Top each frank with a slice of swiss cheese, then equal portions of the sauerkraut.
- Drizzle the franks with thousand island dressing and serve.